- Design, Develop & Prototype iOS native customer applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development
Required Skills (2-4 years experience)
- Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Proficiency in Objective C and swift
- Demonstrated interest in technology, technology-related issues and analytical analysis
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members
- Motivated self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on troubleshooting and issue resolution