Our client is currently seeking a Sr. HR Coordinator to join our Human Resource Shared Services team. This is a temporary 8 month contract role. Process management is a key component of the position which provides core transactional support and quality assurance within the department.
Transactional Case Support
• Partner with Recruiters and Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) to coordinate the completion of offer, job change and involuntary termination letters
• Ensure timely and accurate data entry and corrections of HR transactions into Workday
• Respond to escalated inquiries related to colleagues’ onboarding into Workday Human Capital and Payroll system, coordinating issue resolution with other subject matter experts as required.
• Identify, navigate, research and troubleshoot HR transactional processes related to multiple applications and associated systems. Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
• Provide system support as required by the HRBP for various HR processes & systems
• Conduct regular system audits to manage exceptions and ensure data integrity
• Respond to escalated inquiries referred by HRSS Call Centre or HRBPs for basic to moderate complexity HR related issues
• Partner with colleagues within the larger HR Shared Services, HRBP and Payroll teams to bring rapid resolution to cases, anticipate future needs, and ensure inquiries are properly directed for resolution
• Interact with internal and external sources to ensure inquiries are properly directed for resolution
• Coordinate and facilitate weekly Orientation program at head office
• Analyze own cases to evaluate if resolution requires changes to current HRIS process or if resolution should be added to the colleague knowledge base.
• Update and maintain knowledge base FAQs, solutions and troubleshooting guides.
• Engage in other continuous process improvement activities and programs as necessary
• Perform special projects e.g. testing and implementation of new Workday functionalities
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum of 2+ years professional experience required, preferably in Human Resources
• Demonstrated strong technical aptitude and experience using HRIS (Workday, Peoplesoft, SAP)
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and team oriented skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
• Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment to maintain department SLA’s
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven success acquiring new knowledge and learning new skills
• Ability to balance needs of individual customers with the organizational needs
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to maintain integrity of HR by adhering to strict confidentiality and respect of all employees
• Understanding of inter-related work processes to be able to adapt to differing assignments
• Bilingual in French (verbal and written) an asset but not required